This article will be helpful as you realize that doing a dissertation is the reality if your aim is to get a degree. The topic about how to write the thesis has been described in hundreds of articles, but we wanted to present advice based on the real experience of writers from our master thesis writing service. They not only have written their own dissertation once, but still regularly write and proofread theses on various topics. That’s why they are quite familiar with common problems that are related to thesis writing. The following advice is not the opinion of professors, but a more subjective opinion.
- First and foremost, you should give a definite answer to the following question—“why do you need a dissertation?” You need very, very serious motivation to start the job.
- Don’t confuse the thesis with science. You can deal with science all life long, but you might not have a degree. And you can have a degree, but skip doing the science.
- Thesis is qualification work. This means PhD students must demonstrate sufficient skills in order to be considered a scholar.
- Choose the supervisor. This is not a problem, as you cannot be sure that a particular supervisor will help you with your research. If you are lucky enough and your supervisor is interested in your topic, always show him or her your progress in order to support their enthusiasm.
- Understand your contribution. If you don't put soul into your writing, it would be boring otherwise. But if you will give all of your energy, you may be disappointed with the fact that your research is important only to a few people.
- Find the topic. Here you can use the help of a supervisor that can propose some ideas and tasks that may interest you. Then, you can use the Internet and search for research works that were already conducted on this topic. Also, you can use the help of a custom thesis writing service to help you with this problem.
- Have only the topic. We recommend to use the snowflake method (which is frequently used by fiction writing). You should write the thesis content and continue rewriting it until you feel that you theoretically have something to write about in every point of the content. For example, it may look like this: Chapter 1. Background. Overview of available methods. Advantages and disadvantages. Prospects. Chapter 2: The theoretical part of those that the student proposes. Methods. Algorithms. Comparison and niche. Chapter 3. The practical part of those that the student proposes. Architecture. Productivity research. Comparison with competitors. Chapter 4. Practical application. The task - problem, solution, results.
- Don’t postpone writing the article (if it’s required in your university). Usually, a PhD student should have at least two published articles per defended thesis, so find out how many articles you need. You may spend more than three months for your first scientific article. So keep in mind that article writing is a skill that can be trained, and other articles will be written in a much shorter time.
- All of your questions and ideas that appear during the writing process should be recorded into a separate file. All remarks that were given by the supervisor and answers to questions that you revealed may help you in your research.
- Participate in conferences. The more you take part in scientific conferences, the better will be your reputation and understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Avoid common mistake #1: “lack of scientific novelty.” It’s a big problem that appears in many works. Students are not able to formulate what exactly they made new.
- Avoid common mistake #2: “procrastination.” If you don't have your personal plan on your thesis, most likely, you won’t be able to complete it at all. So—sit down and write all necessary actions you should take, and the due dates. In the process of writing, you can change your plan according to the situation. Just remember that you should see the end of such great work and wisely distribute your forces.
- Do not think that others are idiots. With high probability, you may be among the most well-versed in the topic, including the committee. However, it doesn’t mean that they won’t be able to find defects in your research in a short period of time. A respectful attitude towards others will be very helpful.
- Always bear in mind the most important rule—“God helps those who help themselves.” There are many people that can help you, but your thesis is in your hands. So don’t forget that you always have a fallback plan with PhD thesis services.
If you don't have enough motivation or other circumstances disturb you from writing the thesis, our company will help you to complete this hard task with ease, and within a specified time.
The Best Thesis Writing Company
We are part of a custom writing company that specializes in academic papers of any type and complexity. Our writing department consists of many PhD graduates that have great experience in writing dissertations and theses for students from USA, UK and Australia. If you are looking for help with your thesis, you have found the right place! When you need to write a thesis from the very beginning, finish several parts or edit your text, our writers will do it all for you with great pleasure. We understand how it’s hard and time consuming to write a good dissertation, considering all the requirements from the tutor. Writing a thesis has never been a piece of cake, but we have created Writing-Service.EssaySeek.com to ease students' lives and make studying more comfortable. Forget about stress and feel the harmonious work of our professional writers.
How Does It Work?
- You should complete the order form on our site. Attach images and documents that should be considered in your thesis.
- If you don’t have the topic, our writers will help you to find a profound and interesting one.
- Our writers will send you offers and you can pick one that meets your needs.
- If you need additional information about the writer, you can use our chat. Discover their experience, education, professional field, etc.
- Use the free option of asking the writer to complete a preview page of your thesis and see the writing style of the particular writer on your own.
- Communicate with the writer without third parties. If you need certain corrections made, you have remarks to add or just need advice, you can freely contact the writer with our chat.
- Get the finished thesis! Rate your writer and leave some words about his work. Help other clients know more about the level of the writer’s professionalism.
Professional Assistance With Your Thesis
Writing-Service.EssaySeek.com is one the most reliable online thesis writing services on the Internet. We provide a range of guarantees to make you feel safe in entrusting your thesis to our writers:
- You choose the writer according to his/her professionalism and cost.
- You control the writing progress and suggest corrections if you see that a completed part of the thesis needs to be reworked.
- You pay only for completed parts of the thesis that totally correspond with your requirements.
- We guarantee 100% confidentiality for our clients. According to our confidentiality policy, even the writer won’t know any information about you.
- You can use our money back guarantee at any moment if you have decided to cancel your order.
Ask for Thesis Help Right Now
Every thesis is an expense for intellectual and physical resources, so you should save them for more important things. We know how it’s important to write a thesis for your future career, and sometimes students can’t write due to insufficient time or lack of information. Writing-Service.EssaySeek will help you on the path to academic success—you only need to leave the order on our page to receive a carefully crafted thesis according to your requirements.